REA’s EMT Crash Course is designed for the last-minute studier or any prospective Emergency Medical Technician who wants a quick refresher before taking the NREMT Certification Exam. Our Crash Course will show you how to study efficiently and strategically, so you can pass your exam.
Written by a veteran EMS Program Director and NREMT paramedic, REA’s EMT Crash Course gives you a review specifically targeted to what you really need to know to ace the exam.
• Parts I and II offer tips for succeeding on the exam, along with an overview of the EMT’s role and the anatomy of the human body.
• Parts III, IV, and V cover patient assessment, resuscitation, trauma, and medical and environmental emergencies.
• Part VI explains special patient care, including pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Part VII reviews EMS operations, such as ambulance and air medical operations.
• Part VIII discusses how to prepare for the practical exam as well as what to do after you pass you exam.
• End-of-chapter practice questions help you review what you’ve learned.